Modern Apartment with Amazing Mountain View
An Teach Bán is a modern ground floor self-catering apartment situated in the village of Greencastle near the town of Omagh in County Tyrone. It is an ideal rural setting with mountain and river views, giving comfort and privacy. Whether you are looking for a relaxing holiday or have business in the area, then An Teach Bán should accommodate your needs to the full. Its peace and tranquility allow an unforgettable experience for families of all ages, as well as for the young people.
The apartment contains two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and living room/sun lounge. The apartment sleeps five in total. One room has a double bed and the other with a double and a single bed. Towels and bedlinen are supplied.
This self-catering accommodation has all the modern conveniences available including fridge, microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. This apartment features free WiFi, heating and electricity; Satellite TV and DVD player are also provided.
Free private parking is available on site.
It is a secure location for children with a play area including swings, slide and climbing frame.
The Apartment building is fully accessible for individuals with limited mobility.
Guests benefit from patio, garden and all-weather barbecue facilities.
Guest has full access to the ground floor apartment, the garden and playground outside of the house.
Interaction with guests
Anne, is the owner and host. A nice, warm lady who is more than happy to welcome and accommodate guests.
Other things to note
Guest are allowed to bring their pets with them. House is a perfect getaway for families with young kids, with the available playground on the site they can use with no extra charge.
- 1 Bathrooms
- Free WiFi On the Property
- Fresh Irish Milk, Tea, Coffee
- Irish Tayto Crisps
- Locally Produced Irish Soda/Wheaten Brea
Sleeping Capacity: 5 people
- Bedroom 1: Double bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Suited for Children of all Ages
- Perfect for Business Trips
- Month-Long+ Rents Considered
- No Pets Allowed
Transport & Accessibility
- Free, Secure On-Site Parking
- Taxi is available
- Walking Distance to Dungannon Bus Station
- Belfast International Airport 1. 5 hours; Can go by bus
- M1 Motorway by Car-7 minutes
- Belfast and Enniskillen-45 minutes
- Dublin-80 minutes
- Multi-Level Property, Not Suitable for Wheelchairs
- Golf Course
- Tennis Courts
- Water Sports
- Horseback Riding
- Swimming Pool
- Local Restaurants and Takeout
- BBQ (Barbecue Coals Provided)
- Central Heating
- Cot for Kids
- Dishwasher + Detergent/Tablets
- Hair Dryer
- Linens, Towels and Toiletries Provided
- Log Fire (Firewood/Coal Provided)
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine/Clothes Dryer/Ironing
- Payments Methods: Credit Card, Bank Transfer & Cash
- Cleaning Fee: £30 per stay
- Check In: Anytime after 3 pm
- Check Out: 12 noon
- Cleaning Service: once per week
- No smoking permitted indoors or on the property